New Range Rover Sport
The third-generation model is the most desirable, advanced and dynamically capable yet.. A suite of powerful and efficient powertrains includes six-cylinder extended range Electric Hybrids, a potent new V8 and a six-cylinder diesel Ingenium engine. Pure-electric propulsion will be introduced in 2024, as Land Rover continues its electrification journey.
Register your interestThe All-New Range Rover
- Dynamic luxury: New Range Rover Sport combines dramatic modernity and distinctive character with electrified performance
- Distinct proportions: Muscular stance and taut surfaces communicate power and agility
- Modernist philosophy: Reductive design approach elevates Range Rover Sport DNA
- Sophisticated luxury: Interior cocoons the driver with sweeping console and fast-angled dashboard, finished with modern materials including sustainable UltrafabricsTM
- Electrifying power: Pure-electric propulsion in 2024, and extended range Electric Hybrid from launch with 440PS or 510PS, total real-world range of 740km and CO2 emissions from 18g/km1
- Smooth and powerful: Six-cylinder diesel engines, plus a new V8 Twin Turbo 530PS V8, deliver customary Range Rover Sport performance
- Pioneering suspension: Dynamic Air Suspension introduces switchable volume air springs – a Range Rover first – with twin-valve active dampers for ultimate agility, control and composure
- Dynamic master: Stormer Handling Pack combines Dynamic Response Pro, All-Wheel Steering, Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking and Configurable Programs
- Terrain Response®: Award-winning and patented system, now with road-focused Dynamic Mode alongside Configurable Terrain Response, plus innovative new Adaptive Off-Road Cruise Control
- Focused refinement: Sculpted seating, Cabin Air Purification Pro and Meridian Signature SoundTM with the latest Active Noise Cancellation2 systems deliver modern sporting luxury
- Seamless technology: 1-inch curved touchscreen for award-winning PIVI Pro infotainment is complemented by intuitive 13.7-inch Interactive Driver Display, with Software Over The Air
- Wireless convenience3: New Range Rover Sport is ready to go at a moment’s notice, with Wireless Apple CarPlay®, Wireless Android Auto™ and 15W Wireless Device Charger
- Digital vision: High-performance visibility is guaranteed by new Digital LED Headlights featuring Adaptive Front Lighting, while new Low Speed Manoeuvring Lights provide ultimate convenience
Engaging on every journey
The inherent stiffness and strength of the flexible mixed-metal architecture (MLA-Flex) – which provides up to 35 per cent higher torsional stiffness than the previous Range Rover Sport – lays the foundations for this technology. It harmoniously works with a suite of systems governed by the Integrated Chassis Control system – all specially tuned for New Range Rover Sport.
Design in detail
The sophisticated exterior is unmistakably Range Rover Sport with taut surfacing, a dynamic stance and instantly recognisable profile, perfectly accentuated by stealth-like detailing and muscular proportions – giving the impression the vehicle is poised and ready.
Dramatic proportions accentuate the Range Rover Sport’s distinctive character, with short overhangs, an assertive front-end and steeply raked glazing at the front and back. These trademark elements provide a strong and imposing road presence that communicate power and performance.
The sculpted exterior is detailed with exquisite finishes such as a stealth-like front grille and Digital LED lighting units, which create a distinctive Daytime Running Light (DRL) signature. The eye-catching designs, the slimmest ever fitted to a Land Rover, sit above a sculpted, double-aperture lower bumper that incorporates a horizontal bisecting body-colour element that creates greater visual width, enhanced by black detailing.
Perfectly honed design elements are echoed at the rear, incorporating a sculpted tailgate with a full-width feature bearing the Range Rover script. Uninterrupted LED light graphics introduce surface LED technology to a production vehicle for the first time, providing a crisp and contemporary look at night that is vivid and consistent when viewed from any angle. A characteristic shoulder line runs the length of the vehicle, accentuated by new lower fender details and the longest spoiler ever fitted to a Range Rover.
The clean lines of the exterior are enhanced by beautifully executed flush glazing and door handles, a hidden waist rail finisher and laser-welded roof for a precise, technical and sophisticated appearance. These design-enabling technologies contribute to excellent aerodynamic performance, with New Range Rover Sport delivering a drag coefficient of just 0.29.
The new Dynamic model brings an even sharper focus to the performance SUV’s purposeful character with unique exterior design elements. Satin Grey alloy wheels are joined by Satin Burnished Copper finishes for the bonnet louvres and side ingots while the front grille and Range Rover lettering are finished in Matte Graphite Atlas.
With unique front and rear bumpers and bespoke lower cladding finished in body colour, the Dynamic delivers the most dramatic interpretation of the Range Rover Sport formula.